Pool Opening Edison NJ
Do you own a pool in Edison NJ?
Are you excited and anxious to have your pool opened & readied for the Summer swim season in Edison NJ?
Now, I watch the DIY channel also and even though when they open a pool (within 10 minutes LOL), most of us realistic people understand that it tends to be a bit more complicated than that. By having a certified professional at Elite LSPS perform this service, your Edison NJ pool will be ready to enjoy without the stress of doing it yourself.
Pool Opening Process
The professionals at Elite LSPS do more than strictly put in your Summer pool fittings and start the pool equipment. Our certified technicians will treat your pool as they would treat their own pool and perform the following tasks upon opening:
- Check equipment for visible leaks and/or possible restrictions
- Check salt generator chlorine output
- Verify the automated system is functioning and calibrated properly
Having clear water all season doesn’t happen by mistake
A typical Edison NJ pool opening will include:
- Remove, fold & put away pool cover *
- Remove equipment winter plugs
- Install suction & return fittings
- Install equipment Summer plugs
- Install pump & skimmer baskets
- Start pool equipment
- Attempt to light pool heater ( heater will be turned off when we leave)
- Install handrails & pool ladders
- For *chlorine pools* up to 3 lbs shock and algea 10 added to pool
- For * salt water pools* up to 3 lbs shock, algea 10 added to pool as well as testing for salt chlorine level and addition of salt needed for proper salt levels at an additional charge of $22 per bag
Additional Services Available Upon Request
- Install pool safety fence ( does not include alterations or missing/damaged parts) Service starts @ $75
- Testing & balancing pool water for bather comfort ( must use chemicals provided by ELSPS) Price varies per Lb or Qt
- Water test only $35
- Clean DE filter ( if not performed at closing) $199
- Vacuum pool ( bottom must be visible) per hour rate $150
- Treat algea ( based on algae type and severity)
We at Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas LLC offer a level of professional service that for over 25 years has had Edison NJ pool owners scheduling their pool openings with us year after year.
Edison NJ – Pool Closing
From the date of the pool opening to he final swim of the season, the professionals at Elite LSPS are here to guide you and your pool through the Summer.
As the cold weather approaches , our pool closing service readies your pool for the Winter.
An Edison NJ pool closing will include:
- Draining the pump/ filter/ heater/ salt system
- Plug returns & skimmers
- Remove pump & skimmer baskets
- Remove ladders and handrails
- Add Winter shock & algeacide
- Inspect & install pool cover
* Any missing or damaged parts will be replaced at any additional charge
Services Available Upon Request
- Vacuum pool rate is per hour $150
- Clean DE filter $149
When should you close your pool
When the temp is consistently 65 degrees, it is most likely time to close the pool.
If your pool has trees nearby, as you may very well know, falling leaves are the enemy! We at Elite LSPS recommend closing the pool before the leaves begin falling and clog the pools filtration system.
By closing your pool during this time, it will minimize and/or prevent algea growth in the winter months. Lets face it, do you really want to take the cover off your Edison NJ pool and see a green pond?
The way you close your pool has a large impact on the amount of time and effort it will take to have a clean, clear & swim ready pool in the Spring. This year why not leave it to the certified professionals at Elite LSPS.
For a quote on opening/ closing your Edison NJ pool or on any of our other services, fill out our contact us form or simply call our office (732) 257-0702. While you have us on the phone, why not schedule your next service?
Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas is the ONLY Company offering the residents of Edison the following Professional Services:
- Pool Openings
- Weekly Pool Service
- Hot tub Openings
- Pool Repair
- Hot Tub Repair
- Pool Leak Detection
- Pool Inspections
- Pool Closings
- Pool Safety Fence
The above pool service is performed with a knowledge & professionalism that may only be found by letting E.L.S.P.S. show you how it WILL be Edison’s “ONE STOP WATER SHOP.”
NJ HIC LICENSE #13VH0688300
NJDEP LICENSE #0022926