Winter in East Brunswick, NJ can at times be unrelenting when it comes to damaging a pool. If your pool isn’t properly winterized, it may be subjected to the elements which may cause a lot of damage which could end up costing a lot of money. Such damage may include but not be limited to leaks, cracks and pool equipment damage. Making sure a reputable, reliable, knowledgeable, licensed and properly insured company closes your East Brunswick pool is of the utmost importance! We at ELSPS would hate to see you on 7 On Your Side attempting to seek reimbursement for a company that is here today and gone tomorrow.
Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas, LLC has been providing pool closings to it’s East Brunswick customers for over 25 years. Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas is an Owner Operated Company providing service that our competitors just cannot match.
If you own a pool or spa in East Brunswick, contact an ELSPS Customer Service Representative Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00 pm for a FREE quote or to schedule your pool closing.
A pool closing with Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas may include:
In Ground Pool
- Winterize Pump & Filtration System
- Blow Out Lines
- Install Winterizing Plugs and Skimmer Gizmo*
- Install Winter Cover
- Winterize Heater (where applicable)
- Fill Water Bags (where applicable)
- Remove Ladder(s) and Handrail(s)
- Winterize Water Features*
Above Ground Pools
- Winterize Equipment
- Remove Ladders
- Install Winterizing Plugs and Skimmer Cover*
- Install Winter Cover
Additional Services Not Included in Pool Closing:
- Lowering Water Level*( Service automatically performed if customer does not have water level lowered)
- Cleaning Pool
- Cleaning Cartridges on Cartridge Filters
- Cleaning Salt Generators
- Clean Filter ( DE Filters are cleaned at the time of closing)
- Winter Chemicals
At ELSPS, we would like to explain to you that on the date of the pool closing given, due to situations beyond our control, the time may vary of arrival. ELSPS strives to give EVERY customer exceptional service, which means if there is an issue at your pool, you may be assured that if it is possible that day, the problem will be addressed and repaired the day of your appointment. Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas apologizes in advance for any and all inconvenience this may cause, but remember, we are 100% there for all our customers and will do everything possible to keep you informed at all times.
Customers Responsibility Prior to Closing
- Ensure office has correct information for your pool to ensure accurate service and price quote
- Leave winter cover, water bags (including any extra), winter plugs and gizmos poolside
- Provide electricity and access to running water
- Lower water to appropriate level (additional charges will be added to account if water not lowered appropriately)
- Vacuum pool to remove leaves and debris from pool unless a prior cleaning was scheduled through office
(To ensure proper shut down of your pool system any missing or damaged parts will be replaced at our technicians discretion and customer will be charged for the cost of the service. The cost of such part/service shall be charged to the credit card provided by customer.)
Click link for a complete explanation of Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas LLC Terms & Conditions.