NJ & PA Pool Leak Detection Service
Are you looking for a pool leak detection along with pool leak repair? Look no further!
Elite works with pool homeowners, maintenance companies and pool builders in NJ & PA that may need to locate the source of a pool leak quickly. Whether your pool is residential, commercial, indoor or outdoor, we can help!
This is the newest state-of-the-art way, combined with dye leak testing to locate a lined swimming pool leak.
We at Elite LSPS understand that having a pool leakcan be extremely stressful. We have the knowledgeand the ability tomtake that stress away. We are NJ’s experts in locating leaks in most pools.
At Elite LSPS, we utilize the latest in state-of-the-art technology to locate and repair most pool leaks with minimal or no disryption to your pool and its surroundings like your pool deck or landscaped areas.
6 Signs that you may have a pool leak
- You add water to your pool more than once per week
- There are soggy areas around the pool or equipment
- There are visible cracks in the pool
- Pool deck is lifting or sinking
- Pool equipment is losing prime
- You notice air in the system
Is your pool losing water
If you think your pool may have a leak, perform a bucket test which will help determine if your water loss is caused by evaporation or a pool leak.
To perform a bucket test:
- Bring the pool water to its normal level
- Fill an empty bucket with pool water to about one inch from the top of bucket. (By filling the bucket close to the top you are ensuring that air movement over the surface of the bucket will similar to that of the pool.)
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool. To keep it from floating away it may be necessary to place a few bricks or rocks into the bucket. (By placing the bucket in the pool water you are ensuring that the water temperature of each will be similar).
- Mark the water level inside the bucket.
- Mark the water level of the pool on the outside of the bucket, on the pool wall, or skimmer face plate.
- Operate the pool for 24 hours as it had been operated when a leak was first suspected.
- After 24 hours, compare the two levels. If the pool water (outside mark) goes down more than the inside water level, there is probably a leak.
If you have determined you have a pool leak, it’s probably time to contact us.
We at Elite, take a systematic approach to each and every job, no matter the ‘size, analyzing the entire plumbing system to pinpoint exact locations. It’s the only way to ensure accurate, sound solutions as well as keeping your repair costs to a minimum. We understand water is precious as is your time and money.
Top 4 Reasons Elite is the #1 pool leak specialist in NJ & PA
- Our non-invasive approach allows our leak specialists to (A) ensure a timely and economical solution and (B) to drastically reduce or eliminate any damage to your pool area.
- We are the #1 leak detection specialist serving NJ & PA. What this means is that in our over 30 yrs in the industry, we have mastered the art of leak detection utilizing state-of-the-art equipment.
- By offering up front and accurate pricing based on your pools’ situation, there will be no surprises upon the arrival of an Elite leak specialist. Based on information gathered you will receive a price quote you can count on.
- Our leak specialists are fully trained, licensed and insured to use state-of-the-art technology to assist you with your pool leak. Our leak specialists have been with Elite over 27 years, no other company has a more qualified staff working with pools.
By utilizing our state of the art leak detection equipment, Elite can isolate the specific leak. We check the structure both from the surface and underwater using scuba equipment utilizing non-toxic dyes injected into cracks and holes to locate structural leaks.
A high water bill, losing water or puddling water may be the only clues that you have a pool leak. Our leak specialists pull together all the clues and investigate thoroughly to resolve the problem.
We at Elite strive for the highest level of accuracy for our reputation!
Elite uses patented technology to direct us to even the smallest pinhole leaks in minutes. Stop paying other companies to waste time visually inspecting every inch of a liner to not be able to locate the leak. Join our customer list of pool owners whom have called us for their leak detection and repair needs. Let us locate your problem areas in your pool with this amazing piece of equipment.
To read our Pool Owners Guide to pool leaks click here.