Pool Opening East Brunswick NJ
Are you excited & anxious to have your swimming pool oppened and ready for the upcoming swim season in East Brunswick NJ?
I, like you enjoy watching those DIY shows on tv. Is it me, or do they seem to open a pool within their 1/2 hour show and never seem to have a problem causing it to be continued the following episode? Well, trust me, what they don’t show is that pool openings may sometimes be complex and time consuming, but they don’t have to be!
Having your East Brunswick NJ pool opened by a certified Elite LSPS professional, your pool will be ready to enjoy without the stress of doing it yourself.
Pool Opening Process
We at Elite LSPS do more to open your pool than just put in your plugs and start your pool equipment. Our techicians take pride in their work as well as your pool and will also perform the following tasks at the time of opening:
- Check for any visible leaks and/or possible restrictions
- Check salt chlorine generator output
- Verify the automated system is functioning and calibrated properly
- Inspect safety cover and anchors for any possible concerns
Having clear water all swim season doesn’t happen by mistake
A typical East Brunswick NJ pool opening will include:
- Remove, fold & put away * pool cover
- Install equipment plugs
- Install suction & return fittings
- Install pump & skimmer baskets
- Install handrails & pool ladders
- Start pool equipment
- Perform system diagnostics
- Attempt to light pool heater ( heater will be turned off when we leave)
- * Chlorine pools * up to 3 lbs shock & Algea 10 added to pool
- * Salt Water pools* up to 3 lbs shock & Algea 10 added to pool as well as salt chlorine level test. Salt shall be added as needed to obtain proper sanitation levels at $22 per bag.
Additional Services Available Upon Request
- Install/ remove pool safety fence ( does not include any alterations or missing/damaged parts) Services start at $75
- Testing & balancing pool water chemistry for bather comfort (chemicals are priced per lb. Tech will only balance pool with chemicals supplied by ELSPS) Testing only (on site) $35
- Clean DE Filter (if not performed at pool closing) $199
- Vacuum pool ( if pool bottom is clearly visible service must be requested at time opening is scheduled ) $150 per hr
- Algae treament ( based on algea treatment required)
We at Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas LLC offers a level of professional yet personalized service that for over 27 years has had pool owners scheduling their East Brunswick NJ pool openings with us year after year.
Pool Closing – East Brunswick NJ
From the day of your pool opening to the final swim of the season, the professioanls at Elite LSPS are here to guide you & your East Brunswick NJ pool through it all. As the colder weather approaches, our pool closing service readies your pool for the Winter.
The way you close your pool has a huge impact on how much time & effort it will take to have a clean, clear and swim ready pool in the Spring. This year, why not leave it to the certified professionals at Elite LSPS.
An East Brunswick NJ pool closing will include:
- Draining pump/ heater/ salt system/ attched spas and/or water features * (attached spa/water features/ infloor paramount additional)
- Introduce anti freeze into system
- Plug returns & skimmers * (missing/damaged parts will be replaced at an additioanl charge)
- Remove handrails and ladders
- Add winter shock & algeacide
- Install winter cover * (missing/damaged parts will be replaced at an additional charge)
Services Available at Request
- Vacuuming of pool (must be requested at scheduling ) $150 per hr
- Clean DE Filter $149
- Balancing water ( must be requested at scheduling as this service will be performed within 3-5 days prior to closing. Chemicals are per lb and supplied by ELSPS)
When should you close your pool closed?
When the consistent temperature is below 65 degrees , it is time to schedule your East Brunswick NJ pool closing. Now if you live in an area that has several trees, falling leaves become a mortal enemy. If this is the case and your pool has several trees near it, we at Elite LSPS would recommend scheduling your East Brunswick NJ pool closing before all the leaves end up up in your pool clogging the filtration system. This will also minimize and/or prevent algea growth in the Winter months. Lets face it, the last thing you want to see when your pool is uncovered in the Spring is a green pond!
By having the pros at ELSPS perform your pool opening, maintenance or pool closing will have you just as relaxed as this pup and have you enjoying your pool for years to come.
For a quote on Opening and/or Closing your East Brunswick pool, contact us by filling out our contact us form or simply give us a call at (732) 257-0702. While on the phone with us, why not schedule your next service with us.
Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas is the ONLY Company offering the residents of East Brunswick NJ the following Professional Services:
- Pool Openings
- Weekly Butler Service
- Hot Tub Openings
- Pool Repair
- Hot Tub Repair
- Pool Leak Detection & Repair
- Pool Stain Specialists
- Pool Inspections with Leak Detection
- Pool Closings
- Pool Safety Fence
- Pool Safety Cover Replacement
- Lawn Sprinkler Maintenance
The above pool, spa & lawn sprinkler service is performed with a knowledge & professionalism that may only be found by letting ELSPS show you how it WILL be East Brunswick’s “ONE STOP WATER SHOP”
NJ HIC LICENSE #13VH0688300
NJ DEP LICENSE #0022926