Weekly Pool Butler Service
Do you truly want a maintenance free pool?
Wouldn’t you rather relax and enjoy your pool than spending your precious free time maintaining the pool?
Do you find yourself spending half your day cleaning the pool, testing the water chemistry and driving to a pool store to pick up necessary chemicals?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions and want to picture yourself on your day off, relaxing on a pool float in your crystal clean pool with friends and family, then the WEEKLY POOL BUTLER service is for you!
Sign up for our Full Service weekly maintenance plan and your swimming pool will have the following 15 items checked & performed by an experienced technician. We are so confident in our service we offer to our clients a Service Guarantee.
Pool Chemicals & Water Balancing
Chemicals will be added to pool as needed during your weekly service*
- 1. Chlorine – sanitizing your pool water
- 2. Total Chlorine – total of chlorine & chloramines. Should be between 1.5 – 3.0 ppm
- 3. PH – determine if water is acidic or basic. Ideal levels are 7.2 – 7.6 ppm
- 4. Salt Content – we make sure salt levels are within industry standards
- 5. Total Alkalinity – stabilizes the PH. Ideal levels are 80-120 ppm
- 6. Calcium Hardness – check to make sure within ideal levels of 200-400 ppm
- 7. Cyranic Acid – we make sure there is enough but not too much in the water
- 8. Total Dissolved Solvents – we measure the amount of impurities in the water
Swimming Pool Equipment Checks
- 9. Skimmer baskets are emptied & inspected
- 10. Pump strainer baskets are emptied & inspected
- 11. Valves are inspected & adjusted for optimum pool circulation
- 12. Backwash & rinse filter
- 13. Brush pool/spa walls and steps
- 14. Hose vacuum
- 15. Skim pool water surface
So are you ready to relax and enjoy your pool more often this summer?
Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas looks forward to the opportunity to provide you with dependable and trustworthy pool service. *Chemicals are added at an additional charge. ELSPS supplies all chemicals, technicians will not add pool owners chemicals. Butler Service requires a minimum of 6 weeks.
” THE MOST ADVANCED COMPANY ON THE EAST COAST FOR ALL YOUR AQUATIC NEEDS”