Customer shall promptly notify Elite if there is a problem with any work performed within 36 hours as per our service guarantee. If customer fails to notify Elite in a timely manner a service call or trip charge shall be charged to customer. Think about it this way, if you have your car repaired, wouldn’t you test drive it right away? The same should apply to your pool equipment, lawn sprinkler or spa.
Customer’s responsibility at time of opening:
- We ask that customer to be home at the time of service.
- If customer cannot be home at time of appointment, no problem, a credit card and signed contract must be on file with office. If any repairs are necessary as per contract credit card on file shall be charged for all work performed. For customer convenience a paid receipt shall be emailed within 24 hours Monday – Friday.
- Payment is due at the time of service as it has always been and shall continue to be so. If a customer is not prepared to pay at time of service, technician will not begin or complete service at time of appointment. Our technicians are instructed to leave and continue to their next scheduled appointment. Our technicians are able to take payment on site by personal check or credit card for customer convenience.
- Customer shall provide complete and accurate information about pool to ensure accurate quote on service (example: if pool has more than 1 pump and a spill over spa, the cost to open/close will be higher than possibly quoted due to misinformation)
- Customer shall remove water, leaves and debris from cover*
- Customer shall have pool water at proper level prior to opening. If water level is not at proper level equipment cannot be fully tested and a return trip charge shall apply of $85.
- Customer shall have all handrails, ladders & cleaners at poolside day of opening.
- Customer must ensure that gate unlocked, all pets are put away and have electric and running water available.
Customer’s responsibility after pool opening- If algae is present, allow water to circulate roughly 48 hours before testing water chemistry. All chemicals needed to balance water chemistry are provided upon request at an additional charge. Balancing chemicals are NOT included.
Lawn Sprinkler Start-ups
Customer’s responsibility at time of Start-up:
- We ask that customer to be home at the time of service. If customer cannot be home for appointment please notify office within 24 hours of appointment. If customer not available at time of appointment, a trip charge shall be charged to account of $85.
- Payment is due at the time of service as it has always been and shall continue to be so. A credit card is required to be on file with the office. If a customer is not prepared to pay at time of service, technician will not begin or complete service at time of appointment. Our technicians are instructed to leave and continue to their next scheduled appointment. Our technicians are not able to take credit card information on site, however payment by personal check may be accepted. If any repairs are necessary as per contract credit card on file shall be charged for all work performed. Payments made by Credit Card shall have receipt emailed to customer within 24 hours Monday – Friday.
A Butler Service contract may be cancelled anytime in writing after the 6th week of service with no penalty fee. Cancellation prior to the 6th week will be billed at @ $75 plus tax per service to complete 6 week minimum. ( example: 2 weeks into Butler service a cancellation is requested, a fee of $$320.63 would be charged to credit card on file.) Chemicals are provided by Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas and are an additional charge per week. This amount may vary week to week as water chemistry is affected by weather, usage, etc. Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas LLC will not add a customers chemicals. The Butler Service contract is only available to customers whom open and close their pool with Elite.
Customer’s responsibility at time of closing:
- Leave winter cover, all water bags and winter plugs/gizmos by the pool*
- Provide electricity to the pool and access to running water
- Have water level lowered to appropriate level*
- Vacuum and remove leaves, dirt and debris from pool unless previous cleaning scheduled through office.
- If pool has a DE Filter and customer does not wish filter to be cleaned, this must be stated to office prior to the appointment or this service will be automatically performed.
- The customer may incur additional charges if the above is not performed prior to closing appointment.
Customer’s responsibility after closing – The customer agrees to remove any debris and or water that may accumulate on the cover and maintain proper water level over the winter months. Elite is not responsible for covers, straps or cables breaking or any water bags/pillows. These situations may arise due to excessive weather conditions that are out of our control. Store pool equipment properly. Service calls during winter months are $150.00 per hour.
Elite Lawn Sprinklers, Pools & Spas LLC winterizes the customers’ pool system. Elite does not warranty plumbing underground as we are unaware of how your pool was constructed. Elite is not liable for damages beyond our control due to natural causes, freezing, normal wear and tear, neglect, liners floating, tiles cracking or improper winter care. Elite will not assume responsibility for the tearing of any covers due to normal removal procedures or winter damage. Elite will not perform any extensive repairs at the time of opening/closing. Elite will inform customer of the necessary repairs and perform said repairs with authorization sent to office. It will be the customers’ responsibility to schedule an appointment with Elite if authorization not given at time technician on site. Should an appointment need to be scheduled due to the inability to contact client, a trip charge will be charged of $45 plus cost of repair.
Lawn Sprinkler Winterization
Customer’s responsibility at time of Winterization:
- Customer must be available at time of appointment unless prior arrangements have been made through the office.
- If customer does not need to be home during winterization, WATER MUST BE TURNED OFF to system and a VALID CREDIT CARD MUST BE ON FILE.
- If the water is on (if no one home) and no credit card on file, service will not be performed and customer will be charged a return trip charge of $45 plus tax.
Missing Parts during Opening or Closing of Pool, Lawn Sprinkler or Spa shall be replaced at the technicians discretion in order to ensure the proper opening or shut down of the system being serviced. Customer shall be charged for these additional parts or repairs.
PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due in full at the time the service has been rendered. All customers must have a valid credit card on file for payment and provide authorization of payment to Elite. The credit card on file shall be used for the cost of contract for a season and for service provided if customer not prepared to pay by check on date of service. If no payment method has been arranged through office, and customer is not prepared to make payment date of service, no repairs and/or service shall commence and customer may be charged return trip fee of $85.
Diagnosis of a problem– Elite will attempt to diagnose or repair a problem with the consent of the homeowner. Situations beyond our control will be made aware to the homeowner in writing. We will try our best to resolve any problems in a timely manner. Promised service could be delayed beyond our control due to weather. Appointments made directly through the technicians ARE NOT guaranteed unless confirmed through the office.
Limited Warranty– All material, parts & equipment are guaranteed by the manufacturers or suppliers written warranty only. Elite makes no other warranties, either expressed or implied and its technicians are not authorized to make any warranties on behalf of Elite. All labor performd by Elite is guaranteed until winterization upon the completion of service. If homeowner has any repairs or maintenance provided by another on system, all guarantees by Elite on labor shall become void. If any problem arises after the service is performed, as per our service guarantee if customer contacts office within 36 hours NO SERVICE CALL fee shall apply. Communication is the key to providing you with outstanding service, therefore Elite reserves the right to resolve any issues.
Contracts and or appointments for service may be cancelled WITHIN 3 DAYS IN WRITING as per New Jersey Contract Law. Appointments not cancelled at a minimum of 24 hours of date and time of appointment shall be charged $45 plus tax trip charge fee. Any amounts due to Elite pertaining to any cancellation fees shall be charged to credit card on file.